Translate

miércoles, 2 de julio de 2014

OPEN THE DOOR OR CALL ME SUMMER

Hi all,

I am going to translate to English some passages from my last novel to grow some aditional interest. 

How could we summarize this story? Love, trust, betrayal and forgiveness. Expatriate private life in Saigon. All dreams can be real, but that can be worse than opening Pandora's box.

By now is uploaded on AMAZON kindle, bu I am looking for a publisher or a film director.

Here is the link to AMAZON

http://www.amazon.es/OPEN-DOOR-CALL-ME-SUMMER-ebook/dp/B00LFSSQKC/ref=sr_1_123?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1404278786&sr=1-123

Here there is a bit of my last novel. OPEN THE DOOR OR CALL ME SUMMER.


–Anna Karenina
–¿Pardon me?
–You are Anna Karenina –said Allistar staring at her patient, awaiting her reaction.
–But my name is…
–I know who you are, I have your name written down on my notes. But your case is the Tolstoi story, Anna Karenina. I´m positive. You have broken in love. I mean, fallen in love with who is inconvenient for you. But accept it, you were wishing to fall.
–¿Sorry?
Margaret Albany’s face turned deeper red than it already was, a gaunt face, her cheeks covered on fine scales and some pustules, her nose flat, her forehead elusive. The hair was scarce on the top of her head, and even counting no more than thirty years, white strings tangled amongst pale brown hairs.
–Oh, come on, don´t be naïve. Only who wants falls in love… or who needs it. The desire moves and happenstance makes the rest.
–I was not looking for it.
–We all look for something. It’s only a matter of time… and some luck.
–Are you a phycologist?
“Again?”
–Does it matter?
–How can you be so certain about my feelings?
“Because it´s written upon your face, in every wrinkle, on your words, in the pitch on which you talk”
Well, I’ve got some skills, believe me.
And what should I do now?
There are only two ways. Take decisions or do nothing at all. If you don’t move on, the situation will pass over you as the thunders in a storm. It’s always like this.
“And now the picture”
How long do you suffer from rosacea?
–Rosacea?
Don’t you feel a flush on your face that worsens under stress?
This happens to everyone I know.
No at all. It’s a skin disease to be registered and follow up. You don’t need a treatment by now, but in some cases, the nose grows bigger and deserves laser for control. I´d rather take some pictures.
When Margaret Albany left Allistar’s office, he gave a glimpse to his computer and his growing collection of pictures taken by the great angle lens. Still could not find an answer to his unrest. “How many more? How many situations do I need to listen to understand mine, to forgive me, to forget?”
The dust accumulated on a shelf, over a silver photo frame where a faded picture showed two couples, two teenagers and two adults. The adults embraced each other, the teenagers hold their hands. The girl glanced at the boy instead of looking to the camera, the man faced outside the group, the woman stared to the girl. Allistar looked at the picture for many minutes. Then, dimmed the lights and left.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario